Friday, March 12, 2010

The starts of my journey...

I can't remember when was the last time I wrote something on blog. Since I gave up using Friendster (Does 
anyone know what Friendster is?), I never update my blog again. Sometime I just write a note in Facebook, but I never treat it as a blog of my own. It's just something that I want to write..well some of you must be thinking, it's the same as blog. Well, if you are a kind of person who loves to write, you realize that a note and a blog are different.

This is just an introduction how I will start blogging again. If you see the title above, you will read 'the most interesting channel in this world, is your life'. Our life is like a movie that we usually watch on a big screen, regardless it is a 3D or not. It has a beginning and it has an ending. I realize I will never find the best movie 
of all time, because I know my life is the best movie. When Oscar selected The Hurt Locker as the best Picture, I think they have made a mistake. It's your life who should win all the categories in Oscar.

Our life has originality, awesome script and special. Life is not meant to be 'so-so'. God created us so that
we can enjoy our life with a taste of heaven in it. Heaven..talking about heaven, what does it taste like? 
I tell you, go to your home and be with your family. Laugh with them, cry with them, struggle with them,
debate with them..share your thoughts with them.....that's heaven on earth. Our family is our little heaven on earth. I can't describe it, but I can guarantee you. 

The last time I went back to Indonesia, I felt afraid. I felt that I will not understand my family like I used to be anymore. However, family is a family. No matter how rich or poor is your family, whenever there is love
for each other in there, you feel heaven on earth. I love my family. I love my mom, dad, big bro, big sis and
my niece. They are my treasures. I want to keep it on a treasure chest and never make a key to open it.

I dedicated my first post in this blog to God (He is above all else..the mighty Creator) and to my family.
Love y'all.... 

I will update my blog as frequent as I can. As my life is very interesting....so is yours.

Ebz

1 comment:

  1. ngomong apa sih?gw kaga ngerti..indo dnk
    btw kok ada foto gue? @_@

    ReplyDelete